Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.
Their taunts break my bones. They scoff, “Where is this God of yours?”
The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.
1) Have you pursued and taken in any spiritual nourishment today?
2) If yes, when? And how? If not, why not? In other words, how have you enjoyed Jesus today? (Reading his word, prayer, worship, fellowship with others, giving a testimony)
3) Have you consumed any pornography since the last unit?
4) Have you made other people into objects of your sexual desires since the last unit, whether in thought, deed or word?
5) Have you masturbated since the last unit?
6) If you answered any one of these questions with “yes”, what was the trigger? If you answered all of the questions with “no”, write down notes or questions.
Suscríbase a nuestro boletín de noticias.
No te pierdas ninguna noticia de free!ndeed
¡Todo lo que te interesa!